The Everest Base Camp Trek is easily the most popular trip we run. Learn more about this trip. We’ve been in the trekking and climbing expedition business for a long time and are always looking at ways to innovate and to provide our guests with more.
After quite a bit of testing, we’re now excited to be adding real-time satellite tracking to all our Nepal treks, along with our other expeditions. Our Sherpa team are very skilled when it comes to leading our trekking and climbing expeditions. And like the rest of the world, they are also becoming very tech savvy. So now, we’ve also begun arming our trip leaders with portable satellite tracking systems. From the moment your trek begins, we can plot your real-time position using Google maps on our website.
So if you’re joining one of our Base Camp Treks, your friends, family and even work colleagues can follow the daily position and progress of your expedition via a page on our website. We also post regular trip updates on our blog so those following you at home can get a great feel for where you are and how your adventure is going. To learn more about our Everest Base Camp Treks, check out our photo gallery.
Highlights of our Base Camp Treks
• challenging high-altitude experiences and scenic high-altitude views
• sunset views of Mt Everest and Nuptse from the summit of Kala Pattar (5550m)
• trekking into historic Everest Base Camp (5300m)
• close-up views of the magnificent and deadly Khumbu Icefall
• spectacular views of Lhotse, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam and Island Peak
• sunrise over Mt Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam from the Everest View Hotel
• three nights in Kathmandu including a cultural tour
And add to all this our “follow-us-live” technology!
Like us on Facebook to stay in touch with all the action from our Everest Base Camp Treks
You can also watch videos from our Base Camp Treks on our YouTube channel