Watch our Trek Everest Base Camp video and experience this rewarding and challenging life adventure in less than 4 minutes. Everest Base Camp is high on the “must see list” for thousands of people and with good reason. The highlights of a trek to Everest Base Camp with Trek Climb Ski Nepal include:
- Stunning views of 8000m+ giants Mt Everest, Lhotse, Makalu and Cho Oyu
- Sunrise over Mt Everest from the Everest View Hotel
- A spectacular sunset over Mt Everest and Nuptse from the summit of Kala Pattar at 5545m
- Trekking right into historic Everest Base Camp
- Unsurpassed views of the Khumbu Icefall
- A buddhist blessing ceremony at the Namche Bazaar monastery
- Two nights of the finest mountain accommodation and food at the Namche Hotel
- Scenic mountain flights from Kathmandu to Lukla (return)
Watch our Trek Everest Base Camp video
It’s impossible to describe in words what an incredible experience trekking in Nepal is. From the moment you arrive in Kathmandu you’ll be treated to the finest Nepalese hospitality and care available. That night your trip leaders and guides will host a welcome dinner and happily answer any last minute questions you might have. After 2 nights at the luxurious Radisson Hotel, you’ll fly to Lukla on a stunning scenic mountain flight. In Lukla you’ll be introduced to your porters and after a hearty Sherpa breakfast at Namaste Lodge you’ll be on the trail with our team and on your way.
Trek Everest Base Camp with us and we’ll blog about your trip so your friends and family can watch your progress through our regular updates. We can also provide “follow-us-live” technology so people can track your real-time location in the mountains on Google maps. For a unique and authentic Nepalese experience, we also offer our guests the opportunity to stay with one of our Sherpa families on the outskirts of Kathmandu.
Trek Everest Base Camp with us and experience the real Nepal. Not to mention our record of safety and success in the Nepal Himalaya is second to none. And if you don’t believe us, then check out testimonials from past Trek Climb Ski Nepal guests here.