When it comes to Nepal holidays, we are the experts. When you trek, climb or ski with us in Nepal, we want you to accomplish your goals, have an amazing life experience and finish your trip healthy and safe.
Booking your holiday with us is just the beginning of your adventure with Trek Climb Ski Nepal.
From that point on, our aim is to continually exceed your expectations. We do this by designing our trips with the following features:
- Highly capable people leading you on very carefully planned itineraries in Kathmandu and the Himalaya so you can be confident you will get an unforgettable life experience, not just a holiday
- Among the best mountain guides available in Nepal, many of whom have guided numerous clients above 8000m, including Mt Everest, so you can benefit from their extensive know-how
- Mountain guides who work permanently for us because they are loyal, capable and well paid so you can trust that you will be in safe hands and receive outstanding service
- One of the highest ratios of guides and porters to clients in the Himalaya so you can be confident you will get outstanding service and that your trip will be properly resourced under all circumstances
- Porters who are well paid and properly equipped with high altitude clothing because we care for their welfare and you can rely on them getting your bags into camp on-time with a smile under all conditions
- Frequent blog updates on our website during your trip – and mobile internet carried on-mountain (selected trips) – so your friends and family can follow your adventures all the way to the summit
Your goals and our Nepal holidays
All our trip itineraries are designed with our on-mountain management system – including best practice altitude acclimatisation – so we can continue to boast one of the highest client summit success rates in the Himalaya and you can be confident of reaching your goal safely. We include plenty of activities on-mountain that are designed to help you build confidence and learn or hone skills. Our #noshortcuts approach will give you the best chance of completing your trip having achieved something special and memorable.
Your safety and well being
Most trekking companies preach it, we actively practice it, day in day out. Watch and listen to our operations manager in Nepal – Tika Tamang. Some of the ways we work across all our Nepal holidays to ensure your safety and well being:
- We only use trekking and climbing routes that our team has done many times previously so you can be sure we know what lies ahead every step of the way
- Safety and emergency operating protocols designed by Mt Everest summiteers with the advice of expert Australian police search and rescue personnel so you can be absolutely confident that we mean it when we say that your safety is our number one priority
- Satellite phone communications with our Melbourne office for all climbing trips so we can stay in touch with you when you need it
- High-energy snacks provided by us on the trail so we know you’re being kept fueled at high altitude and you can be more confident of getting to your destination in good shape
- Well balanced cooked meals created by our expert cooking staff (climbing and camping trips) so you know you’ll be eating the best food available on the mountain using fresh ingredients prepared according to our strict hygiene protocols