Trek Climb Ski Nepal is a service company, not just a tour operator. We take our trekking Nepal service promise to our clients very seriously. We are committed to you returning from your trip with us with your expectations exceeded. Watch how we work to achieve this.
So this means that we are prepared to make some very clear commitments to you about our service and the way we run our trips.
These commitments are in addition to the inclusions you will find specified for the trip you have chosen.
1. All our advertised trips that receive bookings are guaranteed departures. We will never cancel a trip due to insufficient numbers once you have booked with us and paid your deposit.
2. We will never change the price of your trip once you have booked and paid with us.
3. We always maintain a higher-than-standard ratio of mountain guides and porters to clients. Your service level will be kept high and your trip will always be properly resourced.
Industry best guide to client ratio
4. On trekking only trips there will be no less than 1 guide for every 3 clients and usually 1 guide for every 2 clients.
5. On our trips that involve climbing and camping there will be no less than 1 guide for every 3 clients and sometimes as high as 2 guides for every 3 clients.
6. Our “trip experience guarantee” means that if you get sick or fatigued and are unable to finish your on-mountain trip (but are healthy enough not to have to return to Kathmandu) then at our expense we will provide lodge accommodation and meals until the end of your scheduled trip itinerary.
7. Sometimes, weather will impact the operating schedules of fixed-wing aircraft into and out of Lukla. When this happens, helicopters become a viable alternative to keeping our itinerary and your travel arrangements on track. We will make all the necessary arrangements to get your trekking or climbing group into or out of Lukla by helicopter if necessary. This will be a team leader decision. Your part will be to carry sufficient funds to meet your share of the total cost.
8.We will organise for you the best available evacuation route if you are too fatigued, sick or injured to continue your trip. This includes the option of walking out with a guide at our expense. If circumstances demand emergency evacuation transport, then you’ll need to carry with you sufficient funds to meet that cost.
Our trekking Nepal service promise is continually being updated. It’s just part of the way we are constantly striving to innovate and stay ahead of the competition. Be sure to return regularly to our blog for the latest Trek Climb Ski Nepal news.