Have you ever wondered what it would be like to climb a real mountain?
Do you read the stories of people climbing Mt Everest and wonder what it must be like? Have you ever considered giving it a try (not Everest, just a big mountain!) but then dismissed the idea because you think it would be just too hard. And added to that I bet you’ve thought:
1) I have no experience
2) I’m not sure if I’m fit enough
3) Who would I go with that I could trust… that I could really trust
4) What about the clothing and equipment I’d need
5) How would I get properly prepared
6) What about the food
So the idea gets put on the backburner because it’s all just too confusing and you really don’t know where to start. But it keeps gnawing away at you. Another year comes and goes and you’re still thinking about it. Wondering if you could.
Imagine signing up for a tennis camp and finding your coaches for the week were Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic. You’d feel like you were in pretty good hands. You’d certainly feel pretty confident you were going to experience something special.
Mera Peak in Nepal
But if you decided to join an introductory mountaineering experience with us, we’d hook you up with Tika Tamang, Sanduk Tamang, Lhakpa Sherpa and your truly. Yep, hardly household names, but between us we have 18 summits of Mt Everest. We’re all pretty crap at tennis but if checking out Nepal and climbing a mountain has ever been on your radar then our October 2017 Mera Peak in Nepal expedition might just be for you.
A few things about this trip:
- This expedition is perfect for beginners that have never tried mountaineering before – you will learn everything you need to know along the way
- If you have never been trekking in Nepal before this trip is also suitable for you
- We supply all the climbing gear you’ll need along with a down jacket, sleeping bag, sleeping mattress and kit bags
- You will need to buy some gear but not any of the high-cost technical items or climbing boots
- Our company has a 100% client safety record and near perfect success record on Mera Peak
- You will enjoy awesome food on this trip and every meal is “all you can eat”
- You will get to see 5 of the 6 highest mountains in the world on this trip (Everest, Lhotse (4th highest), Makalu (5th highest), Kanchenjunga (3rd highest) and Cho Oyu (6th highest)
- The view from the summit of Mera Peak is the most spectacular Himalayan panorama on the planet. This description does it no justice and there are no words to adequately describe it. You need to experience this for yourself
And if you’re still thinking, “But can I really trust these guys?” then you need to hear from our past guests. Check out our testimonials and our Google reviews. Seriously, we challenge you to find another adventure travel company with over fifty 5-star Google reviews!
Hopefully we’ve whet your appetite to send us an email or give us a call. I personally guarantee you the adventure of a lifetime.
Learn more about our October 2017 Mera Peak in Nepal expedition.
Director – Trek Climb Ski Nepal