This is probably the best Everest Base Camp Trek video we’ve seen.
Nicholas Nordern trekked to Everest Base Camp with us in September 2017. When he returned, he put together this personal, compelling and often humorous account of his journey. It’s impossible to show all the highlights of this life-changing trip here, but this Everest Base Camp Trek video certainly gives you a great feel for what to expect. And it also shows how a trekking adventure with Trek Climb Ski Nepal unfolds.
All our Everest Base Camp Treks include the following highlights:
- Unforgettable views of 8000m Himalayan giants Everest, Lhotse, Makalu and Cho Oyu
- Sunrise over Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and Ama Dablam from The Everest View Hotel
- Sunset over Everest from the summit of Kala Pattar at 5550m
- Great meals and exceptional service from our experienced Sherpa team every step of the way
- Trekking into Everest Base Camp and getting close-up to the Khumbu Icefall
- Two nights in Namche Bazaar at the Namche Hotel – awesome food, hot (never-ending) showers and the finest hospitality in the Khumbu
More Everest Base Camp Trek Video
At Trek Climb Ski Nepal, we’ve invested heavily in producing a range of short videos designed to showcase our trips. Our YouTube channel features heaps of videos from our adventures in Nepal and we have plenty from the Everest region. Our trekking in Nepal video playlist includes a range of videos on the way to and at Everest Base Camp. See vision taken directly below the infamous Khumbu Icefall. Or perhaps you’d prefer the view from the top of Kala Pattar. Our general video selection will give you plenty to choose from and are guaranteed to help you understand what you’ll be in for if you decide to take on an Everest Base Camp Trek.
Stay in touch with Trek Climb Ski Nepal through our Facebook and Instagram pages.