There are plenty of companies running Everest Base Camp Tours. Some are good and some are very average. We are a joint Australian and Nepalese business that specialise in trekking, climbing and skiing adventures in Nepal. We’re proud of our #noshortcuts mantra. Some of the things that make us different are:
- We know all our staff personally and they’re like our family
- Most of our guides have climbed Mt Everest multiple times, so they are very experienced when it comes to leading Everest Base Camp Tours
- We’ve been in the Nepal trekking and climbing business for more than 10 years and we enjoy a perfect safety record
- Our business in built on friendships, loyalty and trust – gain valuable insight about our company
- Our trip itineraries are designed to ensure you get the best possible acclimatisation schedule along the way
- All meals and drinking water are included in our trip prices
- We now include “Follow-Us-Live” technology across all our Everest Base Camp Tours
- All our Everest Base Camp Tours include cultural and spiritual experiences woven into the trip from Kathmandu to the mountains
Watch our video below filmed from the top of Kala Pattar
Two types of Everest Base Camp tours to choose from
Trek Climb Ski Nepal offer two main Everest Base Camp Tours. Our 18 day Everest Base Camp Trek includes 15 nights on the trail and 3 nights in Kathmandu. Our slightly longer Everest Circuit Trek involves 19 nights in the mountains and 3 nights in Kathmandu.
If you can afford the additional 4 days, our Everest Circuit Trek is our recommendation over the Everest Base Camp Trek. Read this post on why we rate the Everest Circuit Trek as the best Nepal trek ever. The great thing about the circuit is that it involves very little backtracking – unlike the classic Everest Base Camp route. The Everest Circuit Trek also incorporates the sacred Gokyo Lakes, Gokyo Ri and the Cho La pass, not to far fewer people visit this valley compared with the main EBC trail.