Trekking in Nepal to the smooth tunes of Deadmau5.
Yep, this is certainly something a little different for us but it seems to work. We’ve mixed the classic Deadmau5 track “I remember” (featuring Kaskade) over some stunning trekking video from the Everest region in Nepal. Not the way we usually present our Everest Base Camp features but we thought we’d change it up a bit.
So take a look and let us know what you think. This video contains classic video from past Everest Base Camp Treks and even some footage from one of our Mera Peak climbing expeditions.
Classic Everest Base Camp
We’re in the process of updating some of our trips and changing up the itineraries a little. We know that getting enough time away can make trips like this difficult for people. The thing is, a safe acclimatisation schedule is always our number one priority. No use slogging it out to Everest Base Camp but risking your health and enjoyment doing it.
So that said, it’s not a huge change but we’ve managed to shave a couple of days off our standard Everest Base Camp trekking itinerary. You can now complete this trip safely with us over a total of 16 days. That timeframe includes 3 nights in Kathmandu and 12 nights in the mountains. In making these changes, we’ve also managed to shave a few hundred dollars off the price. So right now, this bucket list adventure is only $2,790. And this price includes all your meals and safely prepared drinking water in the mountains. In fact, it includes all of this:
- 3 nights accommodation at the Hotel Yak and Yeti, beautiful 5-star rated hotel in Kathmandu with breakfasts
- Welcome dinner and drinks in Kathmandu
- All ground transfers in Nepal
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu (includes entry fees and guide)
- Return fixed-wing flights from Kathmandu to Lukla (includes taxes)
- National Park entrance fees and trekking permits
- All meals while trekking (13 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 12 dinners)
- All lodge accommodation while trekking
- Experienced leaders and guides
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment
- Porter’s insurance
- Emergency medical kit
- Down jacket and down sleeping bag
- Complimentary Trek Climb Ski Nepal kit bag
- All Nepalese tourist taxes and fees
And plenty of views like this…
If you like this video and want to see more, then our Everest Base Camp Trek Video is one not to miss.